We accept payment via: |
We are company and provide private 16seats mini-van (driven by local vietnamese drivers, this 16 seats van is perfected for a small group or family from 4 to 7 people + small luggage) ) for transfer from Muine beach city to Nha trang city (airport Camranh), It takes some 4 hours for driving/ one way ( for this route, we only accept booking to depart from Muine hotel/ resort at 10.00 am, if depart from Muine at before 8.30 am, surcharge is applied at 50 USD/ one car).
Car hire included: Driver, Gas, Road tolls, Parking fees,
Suggest: 8-10 Passengers + small luggage
Find Nha Trang Hotels
Please contact us further information at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nha Trang Highlights:
The beach is the main draw here. While not up to the standard of Thailand's white-sand finest, it's certainly pleasant. You will likely see many women vendors walking along the beach selling fruit and hot, steamed seafood.
Make sure that you visit in the right season, though. The beach can be disappointing when the weather is grey and the waves choppy. The experience is then one of murky sandy waters, a strip of standard brown sand with a multitude of empty beach chairs and no one to be seen.
Other highlights, sights and things to do are:
- Enjoy the fresh sea food. The sea food in Nha Trang is famous in Vietnam. All kinds of cuttle fish shell fish, fresh fish etc can be found and it is very delicious.
- Kayak on the Cai River, the legendary river of Khanh Hoa. Kayak from Tra Lien Village to Khanh Vinh passing through forest and hills on the lands of the Raglay Ethnic People.
- Trekking - Trek the prohibited valley (Dr Yersin Path). Few years ago this valley was still prohibited to foreigners. Now you can take the new road to Dalat and see the mountains of the Annamite Chain where many Ethnic minorities live.
- Cycling – Hire a bike and explore the countryside like paddy fields, lakes, rivers, hills and mountains.
- Live music at the cafes. Many cafes in Nha Trang have live music at night time. They vary in type and quality, so ask around.
- Boat Cruises – The going rate for a one-day multi-island tour is around US$8, with snorkeling, fishing, and many other activities among the possibilities. Tours may provide lunch with drinks on board. Booking agents abound, so compare itineraries to find the best fit for you.
- Sailing – Get a group together and rent out a captain for about US$40 for a best sailing experience. Contact the Nha Trang Sailing Club for more information.
- Long Son Pagoda, Thai Nguyen St. Free admission. Open 8AM-5PM. At this pagoda, you will see a 79 ft. tall white Buddha. The pagoda was established in 1963 to honour the monks and nuns who died demonstrating against the Diem government.
- Po Nagar Cham Towers, these towers were built by the Cham civilization between the 7th and 12th century to honor Yang Ino Po Ngar, mother of the kingdom. The local Buddhists of Nha Trang occupied this place for prayers and worshipping, and there are many incense lighted giving the place an interesting aroma. The Po Ngar Kalan is a very glorified structure with amazing architectures filled with stunning colors. It is a 20-25 minute walk from the main beach strip, however be prepared to wander through the 'real' Nha Trang, quite a shocking change from the showy built up beach side resort.
Address: 2 Thang 4 St. Admission US$0.8. Open daily 7:30AM-5PM.
- Fishing village, (Between the old and the new bridge.). The fishing village is located between the old and the new bridge. When the fishing boats are coming in or going out it is a beautiful sight. Well worth seeing!
- Bao Dai Villa, (Near the oceanographic institute). The Bao Dai Villas are located on top of a small hill. You have a beautiful view of the Nha Trang bay from there. The wind is cool and it is a nice place to relax at when it is too hot in the city.
- Doc Let beach, (around 40 km north of Nha Trang). Doc Let beach is more tranquil, cleaner and beautiful than the beach in Nha Trang. It is well worth taking a tour there. Local fishermen families sell and prepare seafood which they will cook for you on the beach for a very reasonable price.
- Cam Ranh beach, (On the road from Nha Trang to Cam Ranh airport). The road to the Cam Ranh airport is a very scenic road and worth going just to enjoy the scenery. As you have passed over the mountains there is a very long and nice beach (around 15 - 20 km from Nha Trang city center) which is clean and beautiful. You can buy seafood from small restaurants at the beach.
Mui ne beach in Phan Thiet is the paradise for summer vacation
Map of Muine of Phan Thiet
Or Want to hire car from Dalat to Nha Trang
Hire car Saigon to Muine of Phan Thiet or other cities in southern parts of Vietnam, please to send us an email at: email@example.com, be sure that you will get best offers
Vietnampathfinder Car Rental Services - 17 years' experience.
We are a private and professional car rental company, head office based in Hanoi city capital of Vietnam, we have been providing car/ van rental services in Vietnam for over 17 years now, with large choice of private car/van/bus for working, business trip, family travel, also group tours for tourist, student groups...
Our private cars and coachs are all new, from standard to Luxury vehicles, limousine vans.
Our professional car rental services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to and from all major Vietnam airports such as Noi Bai (in Hanoi), Danang (in Danang), Tan Son Nhat (in Hochiminh city) International Airports, Phnompenh and Siemreap (Cambodia), Vientiane and Luangprabang (Laos) Yangon (Myanmar)
Our prices remain consistent, there are no hidden costs and our customers rely on guaranteed quality service.
By using our online booking service, you can be assured that our drivers will be there to greet you at the Arrivals or Pick-up address on time. Advanced 24 hours booking reservations are required if you wish to use our online booking service.
To take advantage of our excellence in taxi service and for any special arrangements, we recommend you phone or email us 24 hours before your arrival/departure.
Our Transportation Services include:
+ Airport Transfers : Hanoi, Hai phong, Dong Hoi, Hue, Danang, Nha Trang, Dalat, Hochiminh, Can Tho, Phu Quoc
+ Seaport Transfers: Hai Phong, Cai lan (Halong), Tien sa (danang), Chan may (Hue), Vung Tau, Saigon
+ Long journeys departing from: Hanoi, Hue, Hoi an, Nha Trang, Hochiminh, Can Tho
+ Long journeys cross border (Vietnam-Indochina): Vietnam- Laos ( from Hanoi to Vientinae or Luangprabang), Vietnam-Cambodia (from Ho Chi Minh city to Phnompenh or Siemreap)
Day Bookings also available! You can book a car/ Bus for a whole day or for a few hours for which the service will be charged at an hourly basis.
-Airport transfer Inclusion of:
Road, bridge tolls, parking fees of day time( not night time), gasoline, car insurance and professional, licensed driver ( at least 4years of driving experience).
- Airport transfer Exclusion of:
Overnight parking fee (outside the cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh).
And all other not mentioned in the routings
All moderns (made in 2019-2020-2021-2022) with air-conditioning, seat-belts and all are new cars
Type of Car:
Ford , Mecerdes, Honda, Toyota, BMW, Huyndai
+ 4 Seats car for 3 passengers + 2 midsize suicases
+ 7 Seats SUV car for max 5 passengers + 3 midsize suicases
+ 6 & 9 Seats DCar Deluxe Limousine Van for max 6 passengers + 6 midsize suicases
+ 11 & 16 Seats SoLaTi Deluxe Limousine Van for max 8 passengers + 8midsize suicases
+ 16 Seats Ford Van for max 10 passengers + 6 midsize suicases (keep all back seats for your suicaces)
+ 13 & 18 Seats (Fuso) Business Class Limousine Mini-Bus for max 10 or 18 passengers + midsize suicases
+ 29 & 30 Seats Mini-Bus for Max 14 passengers + 14 midsize suicases (keep all back seats for your suicaces)
+ 34 Seats Bus for Max 26 passengers + 26 midsize suicases (keep some back seats for your suicaces and some in the trunk under your seats)
+ 45 Seats Bus for Max 40 passengers + 20 midsize suicases (Your suicaces will be stored in the trunk under your seats) or 30 Passengers with 40 midsize suicases (keep some back seats for your suicaces and some in the trunk under your seats)
-->>For quick questions or booking, please contact Whatsapp: (084) 913323977 (Mr Pham)
View our car, van, bus for hire in Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia-Myanmar
45seaters coachs of VietnamPathfinder (VPT)
45seaters coachs of VietnamPathfinder (VPT)
45 Seats Coach
45seats coach for rental with VietnamPathfinder
45 seats bus rental with Vietnam Pathfinder Travel
Interior - 45 seats bus rental with Vietnam Pathfinder Travel
30 seats mini-bus - Country 2017
29 seats - Mini-bus (Country)
35seats Bus -Thaco
45 seats Coach
Cabin of 45 seats coach
Interior of 45 seaters coach
30 seaters -Thaco -2017
Interior -30 seaters -Thaco -2017
Cabin of 30 seats mini-bus
29 Seaters - Universe 2022
Interior - 29 Seaters - Universe 2022
4seats private car
7 Seats Car Innova -2022
Sedona Van -7 seats
Sedona Van -7 seats
16seats Van - Ford (USA Made)
Interior - 16seats Van (Ford -US Made)
This van is an idea van for party of 12-13 people travel together for sightseeing tour
or 9-10 people with luggages
Interior - 16seats Van (Ford -US Made)
16 seats van - Ford (USA Made)
16 Seats Mini-Van (Ford -USD Made)
Limousine - Van - Dcar Rental in Vietnam - 6-9seats
Solati -16 Seaters - Limousine Van
Solati -16 Seaters - Limousine Van
Interior -Solati -15&16 Seaters - Limousine Van (More comfortable than a 16 seats Ford Van)
Solati van is an idea van for group of 12-13 people travel together for sightseeing tour.
Or 8-9 people with luggage only
Limousine Business Class - 18seaters
This luxury limousine mini-bus is a great idea for a party from 15-17 people travel together for sightseeing city.
Interior - Limousine Business Class - 18seaters
Fuso Limousine van - 13 seats (for party of 10 people travel together for sightseeing tour)
Fuso Limousine van - 13 seats
Interior- Fuso Limousine van - 13 seats
(this luxury van is an idea van for group from 10-11 people travel together)
or 7 people with luggages
Interior - Fuso Limousine van - 13 seats
Limousine - Van - Dcar Rental in Vietnam - Interior 7seaters
Luxury Car - Mercedes E-300 - Vietnam Car Rental
Mercedes E-400 for business rental in Hanoi- Danang- Nha Trang- HCM city
For any urgent booking, please call direct to our support number/ Whatsapp: (084) 913323 977
Vietnampathfinder commitment is the delivery of bespoke, safe and best services
With a focus on experience, guest safety, quality control and service delivery, we will check every details to make sure that our travel sevices or your booking travel with us a most enjoyable. Each request is dutifully responded to within 24 hours unless negotiations and special requests are required on your behalf; our team of Vietnampathfinder will ultimately inform and follow up or you also can call us any time at 084. 913323 977 (Mr Pham).
100% of the total car rental costs to be paid upon commitment of the car rental.
We do accept payment methods:
+ Credit card = 2.7% bank fees is levied in addition to the invoiced amount. Kindly make sure you include the invoice number or contact our Accounting Department for an invoice number so that your payment can be identified. Please also check with the bank who issued your credit card to ensure that no other bank fee is applied.
+ Paypayl online = 4.7%, fast but high fees
+Cash on arrival: we accept in some cases with 50% deposit by paypal or credit card online and the balance of 50% by cash on arrival Vietnam (collect by tour guides, drivers directly from tour leader or your clients).
+ Bank transfer = 25$/ 1 time bank fees/ whole amount (takes 3 days to complete and easy, this is low bank fees for big amount)
+ To ensure our cars are not being used for any for any illegal or immoral purpose
+ Our cars and drivers will refuse to carry passengers who not in the booking list (Names) or Number of People in the party at booking confirmation.
+ Pick up location changes must to inform us at 12 hours before departure and will be applied the surcharge if over 3 km from the original booking
+ For airport pick up, if the flight will delay for over 1hour, we will apply the surcharge for 50% and over 2 hours will charge 100% (as a new booking car)
+ Incorrect information such as arrival flight numbers, gate number, dock number, hotel names, passenger names, border gate names, arrival visa trouble will be considered as the services done and renew ones will be full charged
+ We will not agree if you take the wheel as a part of safety reasons, our drivers are licensed to do this job.
+ Our drivers can refuse to drive you to the sites that out of our booked schedules/ itineraries, surcharge will be applied upon request
Cancellations & Refunds
Any cancellations should be made in writing to VietnamPathfinder Travel (email at: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Cancellations beyond your control subject to Force Majeure can be covered under travel insurance. We recommend you buy Travel insurance before you complete payment of your travel and review its relevant product disclosure statement. Cancellation fees of loss of deposit will be applied if a confirmed booking is cancelled 22 days or more prior to arrival date
For bookings that are cancelled by the passenger or agent 21 - 15 days prior to arrival date, loss of 50% of the total car rental cost will be applied.
For bookings that are cancelled by the passenger or agent 14 - 8 days prior to arrival date, loss of 75% of the total car rental cost will be applied.
Vietnampathfinder reserves the right to claim 100% of the total car rental cost should the cancellation happen within 7 days before departure.
We reserve the right to modify these cancellations & refunds policies without prior notice.
Last Minutes Booking Policies
Last minutes bookings if the bookings are made in 72 hours, 48 hours or 24 hours before departure
Less than 24 hours before your trip departure, please email us at: email@example.com or Call at 084 913323977 and only process the final booking on our website when get confirmation emails from our sale teams.
Refund and amendment will not be applied for last minute bookings.
Special surcharge during Vietnam Tet Lunar New Year:
We will request a special surcharge during 3days of Vietnam Tet Lunar New Year, this surcharge is added further 20%/ each day (during 3days of Tet Holiday period) and will inform you before process the booking our car
Should you have any question, please don’t hesitate to write us, we are here to help!
With appreciation for your:
+ Your email will be invisible
+ We will respond to your email or on this page